Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Product Review: AG Hair Cosmetics-Recoil Curl Activating Shampoo AND Conditioner

Hey all!

So instead of spreading my reviews out I thought I'd get you this info ASAP as there is some time sensitive info that will save you bundles!

The product(s) I'm reviewing might come as a surprise! I wanted tot talk about:

AG Hair Cosmetic's Recoil Curl Activating Shampoo and Conditioner (phew...that's a mouthful)!
So there is no way on earth I would EVER have tried these products out if Ulta hadn't had their liter sale going on right now (that's right...RIGHT NOW!!)

These little beauties will run you $50 per liter! :O Yeah right am I gonna drop $100 on my shampoo and conditioner!

However, they were on sale for $14.99 apiece (I picked up two bottles of each (so four in total))! Plus with my purchase I was able to receive free pumps to screw on the top, so you don't waste as much product!

While I think the retail price is a bit outrageous, so are the results (in a good way)!

I have naturally wavy, blonde hair that I currently dye auburn. Some days when I'm feeling like going back to my roots (no pun intended) I like to let my hair air dry and/or use some curl activating creme!

I used both the AG shampoo and conditioner and I was impressed. It really helped to cut down on frizz while defining my curls. Coupled with my curl activating creme the results were great (a co-worker said I was channeling SJP in Sex and the City haha)!

The consistency is so luxurious and the smell is light and sweet!

Conclusion: Definitely go pick these up during the liter sale (they're the highest priced product available for the discount)! Better stock up though, because once you go AG it'll be nearly impossible to go back! :)

Stay pretty...stay smart!
~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment