Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Product Review: Urban Decay Primer Potion

Hey all!

Sorry it's been awhile since I wrote a post, but I've been working like a mad woman. Plus I haven't been trying many new products lately! However, I do have a couple of (*spoiler* amazing) products to review for you! :)

I thought I'd start off with a classic product that so many people swear by:
 Urban Decay's Primer Potion!
Granted while this little "potion bottle" will run you $20 for a full-size tube...IT'S WORTH IT! Actually. Trust me. It comes with a little wand and you just swipe the potion over your lid and let it dry for 60 seconds. The consistency comes out sort of chalky and dry (not unpleasant, so don't get me wrong)!

Wow! Your eyeshadow not only stays in place, but the pigments appear more vibrant! On top of that application of your eye products (both shadows and liners) becomes a breeze.

The bottle lasts you quite awhile and you'll want to replace it once the potion becomes a little dry versus liquid.

My only complaint is that while the packaging is cute the purple of the bottle flakes off (but only after lots of use)!

Conclusion: Why are you still reading this? Go buy it.

Stay pretty...stay smart!
~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment