Sunday, June 24, 2012

Product Review: Fan di Fendi Eau de Parfum

Hey all!

So like I said before I now work at Ulta, so the amount of products and recommendations I'm able to give has just expanded by leaps and bounds!

I thought I'd quickly share my thoughts on the perfume Fan di Fendi with you today!


This fragrance is made up of notes of:
  • Tangerine
  • Pear
  • Tuberose
  • Black currant
  • Leather
  • Patchouli
  • Jasmine
  • Rose
To be quite honest I was a little skeptical of this fragrance at first! I typically wear Juicy Couture's Juicy Couture Eau de Parfum (review coming soon!) which is a super girly, sugary scent! Fan di Fendi is neither girly or super sweet. 

This is a woman's scent. Little girls need not apply!

However, with that being said I have grown to love this scent. It's richer to me and smells European (lol how dumb is that? :))! That may just be because of the brand and packaging, but I feel exquisite and rich when I wear this. It's a very warm, spicy scent that envelops you completely. I've worn it during the day, but on a fall/winter night is when it would truly shine!

I'd definitely recommend this scent, or at least go check it out!

P.S. A site I love to both analyze fragrances I currently possess or am interested in I head over to:
http://www.fragrantica.com

You can search this site for "if you like this, then you'll like that" scents and also look up perfumes with your favorite top notes! It's definitely able to break down the confusing world of perfumes!

Stay pretty...stay smart!
~Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment