Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Product Review: Freeman Chocolate and Strawberry Facial Clay Mask

Hey all!


Yum! That's the only word I can use to describe my reaction to this amazing clay mask! I picked this up  with my other typical purchases for two reasons:
1.) The price! A tube is only $3.99 (a small amount covers your face completely)
2.) The smell! OMG! Normally chocolate scented products smell fake and kinda gross. This smells like actual milk chocolate!

When I squeezed the tube the product comes out in a thick creme consistency and glides right on to your face. Beware! You will wanna eat it. I wouldn't recommend this approach. At first it's a little strange because you actually feel like you're smearing chocolate on your face. But it's so fantastic. The color just looks like you picked the wrong shade of foundation, so you can wear it in front of others without feeling like you're wearing bad, ghost makeup! You can feel the mask harden and then you just wash it away with warm water. It leaves your skin feeling so soft, with the slight after scent of a dessert cart. 

My only worry with this product is that I'll use it everyday!

Stay pretty...stay smart!

~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment