Thursday, June 21, 2012

Product Review: Urban Outfitters Marble Eye Palette

Hey all!

So here's another review!

Yesterday my friend and I were walking around Uptown in Minneapolis and popped into Vic's Secret and Urban Outfitters! The sales were AMAZING! I find that I can only realistically buy Urban stuff when they do this sale (I think it's around twice a year)!

I got two pillows which would've cost $100 for $10 (I love home decor...it's almost unhealthy haha)! I picked up two shirts, as well as their... 

Marble Eye Palette!


I think it was originally $12 (maybe?) and I got it for $5! It has 32 shades that come packaged with a marbled effect. There's a great variety for all skin tones and it's fun to see the two colors blend. Application is easy and it lasts all day (with a proper primer :))!


So yeah...basically try and snag this at your local Urban before they're gone!

Stay pretty...stay smart!
~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment